Thursday, May 26, 2011

1609 Part 2

When I left off, LaShawn had died in childbirth to twins Blake and Blaze.  I wrote some new rules regarding what to do with the babies, and the twins were sent to a Monastery.



The family is descending into anarchy as I focus all of my energy on finding Brandon a wife.
Papa, I'm hungry...
GIVE IT MEEEE!!!!

I'm sure they'll sort it all out...

In the meantime, I send Brandon to a comminuty lot to find him a PYT.  After a string of adult females, Tosha Go finally shows up
Pleased to meet you Ma'am!

I must say... I do find you quite beautiful!!

But she's not having any of it, and totally blows him off



But Brandon is smitten, and he decided to appeal to her intellectual side with a conversation about literature.



I'm still not interested, loser!
 She sticks around, and he eventually says something she likes, because they're all heart farty and in love before he leaves the lot.


I have him invite her over for dinner, so I can see how she gets along with the rest of the family.
No no, it's cool, my dad won't mind at all!!

When Tosha shows up, Artemis gives her the once over, and instantly hates her.

Oh Artie, I know she doesn't compare to LaShawn, but you've got to at least TRY to be happy for your Son!!


The dinner goes well, and I'm happy the future sister in laws enjoy a nice chat.

As you can see, Blanche and Blair grow up.



And that's the end of 1609!  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment