Thursday, May 26, 2011

1610 - Fall

TLDR - Brandon and Tosha Get Married. Tosha throws up. A lot.

Oh Artie, what happened?
 Artemis is really starting to show his age.  I know LaShawn did pretty much all of the cooking, but it takes serious skill to burn pancakes and almost burn the whole kitchen down.

They only lost one counter.

 Tosha eventually showed up at the store.  I'm not sure if she's ever been there before, but I have Brandon abandon the cash register so he can woo the love of his live.

Hi Bestie!



Fortunately she says yes, and I decide to get them married ASAP.


Brandon thinks things are moving too fast, but he seems to forget that he waited three days for Tosha to show up.  I don't care what you say, you're GOING to marry her!
How can this be a bad memory for you?

I think i got them married the same day.  It's a downloaded community lot, and the chapel area is WAY too small, at some point I'm going to have to download/build a new, more photo friendly chapel for all my sims to get married in.


Dad, little brother, and 3 random strangers.
 Tosha Go proves a wise choice for me, and she's knocked up the next morning.
'Atta girl!!

Unfortunately, I barely have enough time between barfings to give her her makeover.

Much Better!

Even Brandon thinks his teenage bride is especially picturesque when she's in the family way

Yes you are!!

And that's pretty much all that happened in 1610.  I spent most of my time trying to make the business profitable (apparently a lost cause) and keeping Tosha happy.  She seems to hate everything during her pregnancy, because her fun bar was red for the entire time.  I'm thinking this house needs more entertaining diversions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment