Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1606 to 1607 - Fall and Spring

Two years so boring I meld them into one post
 


Well, both years aren't boring, just 1606.  I spent so much time trying to establish the business that nothing else exciting happened.

LaShawn came home from jail.  I amended the rules about women who are accused of witchcraft after miscarriage. I didn't think it was fair that if a woman was unlucky enough to be accused of witchcraft, she would almost certainly be convicted.  They are available HERE.
Welcome home mommy!!
 Her reunion with Artemis was decidedly frosty.
Welcome home....
While LaShawn was away Artemis and Brandon were hard at work raising the crops.

I decide to send LaShawn and Artemis on another date night.  As it stands, they only have once child and Artemis isn't getting any younger.

Things go well on the date, but LaShawn is still suffering from her miscarriage and her stint in prison

Oh, you look just like my little Bronwynn...
----------------------------------------------------

In 1607 I start packing produce.  I got tired of busting my buns for $8.  The produce station grossly inflates the price, so I put everything at "very cheap", and customers seem to be happy about this.

As you can see, Artemis is now an elder (Older Adult). He rolls a 10 (12/20) and survives (Yay!)

Brandon also grows up and rolls knowledge

You Sexy Beast!
LaShawn can't seem to get comfortable no matter what, and I think she's pregnant.  She spends the vast majority of her time sleeping, or in a bubble bath.

Ahhhh...
She pops, and I decide to roll for acceleration (in the hopes of getting her pregnant again and expanding my brood). She rolls a 14 (15/20) so I accelerate, and LaShawn gives birth to not One...
Blanche
Not two...
Blaine
But THREE babies!
Blair
LaShawn rolls 14, 7 and 9 for the births and survives them all (Yay!)

Woo! New Babies!
Everyone is really happy about the babies, and now that Brandon is a teen, he can take a more active role in the business.


I open up the shop a few days later, and things get back to normal.

Also, for some reason, Brandon decided to cook lunch and set the kitchen on fire.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of 1607!  Stay tuned for 1608, when big changes happen for the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment